Giving us consent to use your personal data
What Personal data do we ask for?
- Information you put into forms or surveys on our site at any time;
- A record of any correspondence between us;
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site;
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources you use;
- Information about your computer (e.g. your IP address, browser, operating system, etc.) for system administration and to report aggregate information.
Why do we want your personal data?
- Present site content effectively to you;
- Provide information, products and services that you request, or (with your consent) which we think may interest you;
- Carry out our contracts with you;
- Allow you to use our interactive services if you want to;
- Tell you our charges;
- Tell you about other goods and services that might interest you. We will also let other people do this, and we (or they) may contact you.
What do we do with your personal data?
- Store it;
- Use it to contact you;
- Use it in site traffic analysis;
- Share it with specified services (see below).
Who do we want to share your personal data with?
- GreenGeeks (Web Hosting Service Provider);
- Google Analytics (For site traffic analysis);
- WordPress (Our Website Content Management System).
Why do we want to transmit your personal data out of the UK and EU?
Some of our service providers our based outside of the EU. All have been reviewed and confirm they comply with GDPR.
Can you withdraw your permission or consent?
Yes, at anytime by telling us using our contact form or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Agreeing to these terms
To agree to this use of your data please click "Yes" in our cookie notification, otherwise click "No" and our site will not collect or use your data. To reset your options please clear your cookies and reload our site.