Fixed Price Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to our Fixed Price Implementations and Support Packs, in addition to our standard terms and conditions:
1. Section 1 of our standard terms and conditions apply to these terms.
2. These terms are considered Special Conditions under Totem Sustainability’s standard terms and conditions.
3. Guaranteed UKAS certification applies to fixed price implementation packages only and means receiving certification for your chosen standard from a UKAS or ASI accredited certification body of your choice.
4. Certification is only guaranteed if Totem Sustainability have provided a signed Recommendation for Certification.
5. The stage 1 or initial certification audit must be booked within 3 months of the company receiving a Recommendation for Certification from Totem Sustainability.
6. If the stage 1 or initial certification audit is not booked within 3 months of the company receiving a Recommendation for Certification from Totem Sustainability, the Recommendation for Certification will be void and a new Gap Analysis will need to be completed lasting the same duration as the first, charged at £500/day.
7. The Guarantee of Certification is void if the Customer proceeds to stage 1 or initial audit without a Recommendation for Certification from Totem Sustainability.
8. Totem Sustainability will continue to support the Customer until certification is achieved at no additional cost if Totem Sustainability provides a Recommendation for Certification and the Customer does not achieve certification first time. Additional costs may be charged by the certification body for revisits.
9. Once a fixed price contract has been agreed, lack of correspondence from the Customer for a duration of 12 months from the date of last received correspondence from the Customer will render the contract void and Totem Sustainability will complete no further work unless a new contract is agreed.
10. To implement more than one standard add 50% to base cost of chosen package.
11. Packages will be charged at 50% of fixed price to integrate a new standard with an existing UKAS or ASI certified system.
12. Work specified in fixed price service packages must be redeemed within the following time frames: Bronze: 12 months; Silver: 18 months; Gold: 24 months.
13. Travel expenses, excluding accommodation, are included within the following counties: Hertfordshire; Greater London; Essex; Cambridgeshire; Bedfordshire; Buckinghamshire; Northampton; Oxfordshire; Berkshire; Wiltshire; Hampshire; and West Sussex. Travel expenses outside of these locations may apply.
14. Other expenses may apply with prior approval.
15. A cancellation fee of £500/day will be charged for any days booked that are cancelled or postponed within 30 days of them being due to take place.
16. Fixed price packages will be invoiced in full prior to work commencing.
17. Invoices are due within 30 days unless otherwise specified.
18. Totem Sustainability reserve the right to promote the Fixed Price agreement with the Customer on Totem Sustainability’s website, social media accounts and other marketing material as they see fit.
19. The Customer will display Totem Sustainability’s Guarantee Marks, as appropriate, on their website with a link to Totem Sustainability’s Guarantee Marks page within 30 days of receiving their Guarantee Mark.
20. The Customer will display Totem Sustainability’s Guarantee Marks, as appropriate, on their website with a link to Totem Sustainability’s Guarantee Marks page for a minimum period of 5 years from the date of the issue of the Totem Sustainability Guarantee Mark.
21. Customers who do not comply with clauses 17 and 18 will be invoiced £100/year for non-display of Totem Sustainability’s Guarantee Marks.
22. Totem Sustainability reserve the right to request a Customer no longer displays Totem Sustainability’s Guarantee Marks.
23. Totem Sustainability’s standard terms and conditions also apply. Where there are conflicting clauses these terms will prevail for fixed price agreements.